3M™ Particulate Respirator 8247, R95, is a disposable respirator designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain oil and non-oil based particles. Carbon filter material helps provide relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors*. Collapse resistant shell offers increased durability. An adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a secure seal. The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. Respirator is compatible with variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection accessories. Recommended applications may include foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing, and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels of organic vapors may be present. Additional applications may include grinding, bagging, sanding, sweeping in oil and non oil environments, and other dusty operations.
- Carbon filter provides relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors
- Collapse resistant shell for increased durability
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit
- Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- R95 NIOSH Approval