Road Transport Policy
Road Transport Objectives:
- Reduce the number of incident and injuries
- Reduce exposure to road hazards
- Ensure driver competency and asset integrity
The management identifies key areas for improving driving behavior:
- Drug and Alcohol Drivers shall not operate a vechile while under the influence of alcohol, drgs, narcotics or medication that could impair the driver's ability to safely operate the vehicle.
- Seat Belts Occupants of any vehicle shall use seatbelts all the times.
- Speed Limit Drivers shall comply with the speed limites prescribed and reduce speed in accordance to prevailing conditions.
- Mobile Phone Drivers shall neither initiate nor answer a mobile phone while driving a vehicle.
Any violation of this policy will subject the employee to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
This policy last updated and approved on 01-11-2018