NASSB humbly commenced its business at Labuan primarily concentrating on ship service and repair. With force of 3 Top Management and 9 work force, NASSB successfully established within the Marine Industry at Labuan servicing Local and International Marine Operators.
- NASSB started branch office at Miri, Sarawak to cater the client requirements at Sarawak and Brunei.
- Established full pledge Fabrication Workshop and Electrical Services division to support Marine related jobs.
- Appointment as Marine Consultant for Asian Supply Base Labuan for their overall Marine Operation.
- Full pledged Ship Chandelling for Marine IMPA Coded products supplier for East Malaysia operation.
- Started very own machine shop with professional machinist to cater specialised CNC machining job for marine industry.
- Professional Hydraulic Hose Division has been established.
- Appointment as 3rd Party Partner for International Paint to supply Borneo Region.
- Expended into full pledged vessel docking services at Labuan.
- Appointment as Major Repair contractor for Labuan Shipyard & Engineering for Marine Vessels.
- Appointment as Sole Distributor for Sunflex and Ansell product.
- NASSB has successfully expanded its services into skilled Manpower Offshore Oil & Gas division servicing offshore rigs.
- Supply manpower and equipment for Offshore Rig Cooling operation.
- Appointment as Motorola’s Silver Radio Channel Partner.
- Appointment as Marine Consultant for Fiji Government’s Marine Division.
- Transit Hotel has commenced to cater NASSB own requirement and to meet the demand of the O&G industry at Labuan.
- Built and commissioned 4 units of Offshore Multi Utility Vessel for Fiji Government at Sarawak.
- Appointed as Warehouse Manager for major marine vessel operators at Labuan.
- Appointment as official Motorola Radio Communication Sales and Service at Asian Supply Base, Labuan.
- Appointment as Distributor for 3M Product.
- Joint ventured with James Fisher group of company to supply equipment for Offshore Spooling operation.
- Joint venture with a Scottish company to supply and rent Offshore Marine Fenders at Labuan, Sabah, Sarawak and Brunei.
- NASSB has been accredited with ISO 9001:2008 certification as the part of standard improvement of the company to meet the current industry’s requirements.
- NASSB started branch office at Kota Kinabalu , Sabah to cater the overwhelming requirements at Labuan, Sabah, Sarawak, Kemaman and Brunei.
- Successfully carried out dry docking 04 units of vessel for Sabah Government’s Port & Harbour Department.
- NASSB was accredited with OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Appointed as Shell Brand Marine Lubricant for East Malaysia region.
- Officially taken over Skip Marine Services Pte. Ltd under NASSB group of companies specialising in Ship Management and crewing.
- Commissioned Norsafe High Speed Rescue Boat for Sabah Government’s Port & Harbour Department.
- Joint ventured with GL Company to manage Offshore Barite Operation for the Oil & Gas Majors.
- Built and commissioned 1 unit of Offshore Multi Utility Vessel for Fiji Government at Sarawak.
- Commissioned Norsafe High Speed Rescue Boat and Davit for Sabah Government’s Port & Harbour Department at Sandakan Sabah.
- Successfully carry out and completed Afloat Docking for Accomodation Barge at Labuan Outer Anchorage.