Style: 3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge 6003/07047 (ADD) Respiratory Protection – Organic vapor or acid gas cartridge
Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
When properly used with an approved 3M respirator properly fitted, this respirator cartridge helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide or hydrogen fluoride.
For use in concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepiece and full facepiece respirators when qualitatively fit-tested, or up 10 50 times PEL with full facepiece respirators when quantitatively fit-tested.
Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life of health (IDLH).
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type: Organic Vapor/Acid Gas
- Height: 3.4 Inch
- Length: 4.2 Inch
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Yellow
- Recommended Application: Assembly and Mechanical, Batch-Charging, Change-Overs, Chemical Dispensing, Clean-up, Cleaning, Handling, Painting, Parts, Cleaning, Pesticide Application, Powder, Seal Coatings
- Recommended Industry: Construction, General Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Standards/Approvals: Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Fluoride, Hydrogen Sulfide, Organic Vapors, Sulfur Dioxide
- US Govt. Contract Number: GS-07F-0374J
Compatible with 3M Half And Full Facepiece Respirators 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series