3M #8212 welding respirator has a unique filter media and protective layers that are designed to be flame resistant. Cake-resistant filter media is specially designed for welding applications providing a longer life and easier breathing respirator. #8212 welding respirator is suggested for use when welding, torch cutting, brazing, soldering and metal pouring. Additional features include the 3M cool flow exhalation valve and face seal nose foam. NIOSH approved N95 rating is not approved for oily environments. 10 disposable welding respirators per package.
- Protected Area: Half Facepiece
- Type: Respirator
- Weight: 0.10 lb
- Resistance: Non-Oil Particulates
- Suspension: Adjustable Strap
- 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve is a patented one-way valve offering easy exhalation for cool, dry comfort
- Cake-resistant filter media.
- Lightweight construction contributes to increased wear time
- Buckle adjustable straps provide a comfortable, secure fit with a single tug.
- Welding web is a unique filter media and protective layers are designed to be flame resistant as demonstrated per ASTM D2859.96. (Not a substitute for a faceshield).
- Adjustable noseclip provides a custom fit, secure seal, and reduces the potential for eyewear fogging.
- Faceseal is comfortable to wear and contours easily to help provide a good seal.